Re: mutt question

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 10:41:19AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> while in the index of a mail folder other than /var/spool/mail/me, say
> $HOME/Mail/mysavedmsgs, i'd like to bind the left arrow key to bring me
> back to the index of /var/spool/mail/me.
look also for folder-hook, can change key-bindings depending on
current folder, man 5 muttrc (and docs in /usr/share/doc/mutt)
for more info.

like:
folder-hook !/var/spool/mail/me macro pager/index <leftarrow>
c/var/spool/mail/me\n

folder-hook /var/spool/mail/me macro pager/index <leftarrow>
otherleftarrowbinding

you need to change pager/index to whatever you want, in pager or in
index mode, and change leftarrow to leftarrow key (dunno how to do
that now).

--
> Name:           Alson van der Meulen      <
> Personal:       alson@linuxfreak.nl       <
> School:       alson@gymnasiumleiden.nl    <
what's this hash prompt on my terminal mean?