truetype fonts and netscape css

dear all,

i still have three problems with my newly installed woody:

1- netscape is ignoring all CSS.  any suggestions?  i have javascript and
   style sheets enabled.  i'm using woody's 4.76.  any suggestions?

2- some of my truetype fonts are being ignored.  for instance, i can use
   1979.ttf in netscape and gimp, but not 200proof.ttf.   does anyone
   happen to know why this would be?

3- there seem to be packages missing:

	xmms recommends libogg0
	libogg0 does not appear to be available
	xmms recommends libvorbis0
	libvorbis0 does not appear to be available

	libesd0 recommends esound-clients
	esound-clients does not appear to be available

   are other people finding the same problems with these package?

thanks to all!  :)
pete