Exim spam filtering

I've got my exim set up to eat the RBL list to filter out most of the spam
that I might be getting, but I've noticed that a few meanies have started
crawling my mailman mailing list page and spamming every list on there.

Can someone tell me how I can add specific domains to be filtered out via
exim? I found some system-wide filter rules that might apply, but nothing
that had enough documentation to figure out how to implement. I want to be
able to add domains to a list as they come in to filter them out.

Has anyone done this?

Micah