Upgrade to Woody

Hi All,

   I am running Potato on a Pentium II box and I would like to upgrade
to Woody. I modified /etc/apt/sources.list file correctly to point to
unstable distribution. After updating the database, I ran apt-get -s
dist-upgrade to see what packages will be upgraded. But when I issue
that command, I see "[shellutils on hurd]" in the Inst list, eg

Inst cron [shellutils on hurd]
Inst man-db [shellutils on hurd]
Inst groff [shellutils on hurd]
Inst info [shellutils on hurd]

I don't remember seeing this when I upgraded to Potato from Slink. I
am running Linux Kernel 2.2.17 and not Hurd, so I am a bit
concerned. Should I worry about this or just go ahead and do the
upgrade? Please CC the responses to me as I am not subscribed to the
list.

Thanks in advance,
--

Amal Phadke, Ph.D Candidate
Department of Ocean and Resources Engineering, SOEST

email: phadke@oe.soest.hawaii.edu