RE: coping with a high-volume mailing list (like this one)?

Title: RE: coping with a high-volume mailing list (like this one)?

Krzys Majewski writes:
>What's this? Does it say things like, "This week Krzys Majewski posted
>a really stupid question"? Should I be worried?

Probably not :).  However the guy who wrote to the list wanting to know
about spam tools and then changed his mind[1] managed to make DWN.
I can't recall any other instances though...

- Chris

[1] Yes I know he spammed the list a couple of days after with something
else.  But DWN came out before this happened.