Re: recommend a secure shell client for Windows

> A friend of mine wants me to set up an account for him on our server, and
> since I do not allow telnet logins he needs a Windows SSH client. I
> checked
> around and there are quite a number of them out there, can anybody
> recommend which is the best?

I use putty:
- No ablity to save passwords, secure :)
- Does ssh and telnet
- One single small exe, NO INSTALL
- Seems to understand my chars and my debian box does too
- Many options I never used cause it just works...

Check it out, open a DOS-Box and enter win-get install putty (if you
haven't the newest windows-version you must download it @
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html ;)

Stephan