Re: Using Netscape 6.0 and 4.74 together

Kelly Corbin wrote:

> I have seen several people state that they have been able to make
> mozilla and netscape work on the same machine, but I was wondering if

  as long as you install both they both work, there's nothing special
about it.

> anyone has been able to get both versions of netscape (not mozilla) to
> work.
>
> The problem seems to me, that they both want to access .netscape, but
> they have different formats for that directory.  Is there a way to make
> the old netscape use a different directory?

  I don't know but you can always create different user and use it that
way...

  if there's no way to make them use different directories you could
probably trick them using chroot... that way you could force them to use
.netscape in different directories...

	erik