LyX and HTML exports

Hi,

I use LyX when I want some quick, nice results, and I'm very happy
with it, but I have one problem: it does not interpret the lyxcode
environment correctly.  Instead of nice fixed-width output, I get the
normal typeface in the final HTML.

LyX uses tth, hevea or latex2html, depending on what it finds.  Of
these, only latex2html is available in Debian, so that's what it's
currently using.  I thought I'd try to get this to work before going
and install OCaml and hevea.

When I've asked about this in the LyX list, and of people who
expressly used LyX and the lyxcode environment, the responses
indicated that others have had no problem.  It could be only a local
problem, of course, so I'm wondering if anyone else has managed to
get the lyxcode environment to put out fixed-width HTML under Debian.
If so, did you do anything special, or did it just work?

Thanks,
Andrew Sullivan                                      Computer Services
<sullivana@bpl.on.ca>                        Burlington Public Library
+1 905 639 3611 x158                                   2331 New Street
                                   Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7R 1J4