Re: Point-To-Point Interface

what do u mean by "Point to point" ??? i think you may be getting terms
confused. if your
thinking of using "Peer to peer" networking (Connecting 2 machines
directly via a crossover, or
"peer to peer" cable) you don't need any special options the systems
will just work provided they
are configured on the same subnet, and the cable is of the correct type.

the only reaosn i would see to have a point to point connection would be
using the ppp or slip
interfaces..never heard of it being used on an ethernet interface.

nate