Re: monitor resolution only low w/ Storm/Debian

what kind of video card(brand) and what chipset is on the card? and how
much memory is on the card? some cards simply do not work well in X.
when using linux i stick to only a few cards:

voodoo3 series
Matrox G200/G400 series
Nvidia TNT/TNT2 series

for best compadiblity and easiest installation. I avoid ATI, S3, Voodoo4
and higher, Geforce cards, and pretty much anything else other then the
above on *my* systems that use X.

nate