Re: Dia Won't Save files anymore

Well, nobody has responded to my earlier posting below. Does this mean that nobody else uses Dia? If not, what do you use instead? Anyway, I purged both dia-common and dia-gnome from my system and installed helix's dia .deb instead and it worked fine so if anybody else wants to use dia, that's a possible solution for now. Later. -Jeff

Jeff Hornsberger wrote:

Hi. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but for some reason my Dia won't save valid Dia files anymore. It can open my old Dia files, but when I try to create a new one and save it it gives the message: "xmlNewGlobalNs() deprecated function reached". Then when I try to reopen that file later it says that it isn't a valid Dia file. Has anyone else experienced this or have a solution for this? Thanks. -Jeff