Mesa and AGP

I don't know how on-topic this is, but here's a shot.

I just upgraded to a new machine (yay) but the video has to wait... I'm
using a PCI card along with my Voodoo 1.  Now whenever I go into GL stuff I
get garbage on the screen.  Is this because of the AGP?  Is there some way
to get back the functionality of my old PCI only Pentium?

(For those curious minds, Duron 650, Gigabyte 7IEX4, 128MB PC-133)

Thanks!

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://www.geocities.com/jmarkevich

<Knghtbrd> hardcopy is for wussies
<Topher> computer program listings....next, on HardCopy