Re: Trouble compiling kernel -- solved

Thanks to a swift response, my problem was solved--apparently I just
needed to symlink /usr/include/asm to /usr/src/linux/include/asm-i386

Though I wonder what made me suddenly need the symlink, if I didn't have
it before, or what made me lose it if I did have it before.  (I notice I
did already have an asm-i386 symlink pointing to the right place, just
not an asm link.)

--
Tom
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."