Re: 2.2.17 kernel and pppoe?

Hello,

I am using kernel 2.2.17 with PPPoE and everything works fine.  I am
also using version 2.3 of the roaring penguin software.  However, I
never had kernel 2.2.15 installed, I had the default potato 2.2.17pre6
(everything worked with it as well) and then upgraded to 2.2.17.  So
unless there's a difference between 2.2.15 and 2.2.17 that you haven't
accounted for (PPP module or some such) I have no clue as to what it's
not working for you.  BTW, I'm using Mindspring (aka Earthlink).

Good luck
David Bellows