Re: Re: expand software raid

I set up a small Linux system on /dev/hda and than added 3 other disks to
one raiddevice.
The Linux System is Debian 2.2r0 Standart Installation with a new 2.2.17
Kernel with raid patches from http://people.redhat.com/mingo/raid-patches/
than the raid utils from the same site.
After this you can create /dev/md0 from your three disks you want to use
raid with.

good luck

Michael