Re: expand software raid

I have 3 HD and I would like set RAID 5 on them using software raid under
debian.  I currently have nothing on any HD, they all have no partions.  I
would like to know what would be the best steps for me to take?  I
creating a small partition at the end of one of the drives to set up the
kernel etc for software raid the best thing to do then create all my other
partitions? What were the steps you took to set up raid 5?
Thanks
Matt