Re: Oracle 8I on debian?

You can find some info on installing it on redhat at:

  http://jordan.fortwayne.com/oracle/index.html

This should be enough to get you on the road.  Oracle has included a
jdk to avoid problems, IIRC.

Have fun  ;)

--
VVD social Shell GSM terrorist Nazi Roel van Duin genetic hacker
charge serbian Noriega Peking soviet treasury cracking aanslag