Re: Device name for serial mouse?

> S what device name should I feed to gpmconfig?

   Typically you'll use /dev/ttyS0 (note the capital 'S') for COM1, and
/dev/ttyS1 for COM2.

   If you don't need support for ttys, you don't really have to use gpm --
you could just edit the XF86Config file directly.  There's an article on
<http://www.debianhelp.org> about this very topic.

--
 Regards, | Windows ME: n. minor bug-fix/patch release of 32-bit
 .        | extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to