Device name for serial mouse?

	OK, I give up on the PS/2 mouse :-(

	I need to have this machine working by Monday, and it has become aparent that I
	am notging to get the PS/2 mouse working by then.

	So, I have the serial mouse (actually one of those combo serial/PS-2 things0
	that I used on my last Debian box (which did not have a PS/3 port).
	Unfortuantely i can't rember the device name I used for this thing. it will be
	either com1 or com2.

	S what device name should I feed to gpmconfig?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.