Still need help with PS/2 mouse

	I still am having troubel getting my Potato system to recognize/use the PS/2
	mouse proeprly.

	I checked in the BIOS and it's enabled and at IRQ12 One boot the kernel says:

	Detected PS/2 Mouse Port.

	But once the system is up a cat of proc/interupts shows:

           CPU0
  0:    4510249          XT-PIC  timer
  1:       2614          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 10:      11423          XT-PIC  eth0
 13:          1          XT-PIC  fpu
 14:      73393          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0

	As you can see, there is no trace of interupt 12 being used.

	What can I do to fix this? The BIOS does not seem to allow me to choose another
	IRQ for this device.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@awod.com                                    843-745-3154
Charleston SC.