Re: Skipstone [was: Netscape 6.0]

|> i heared of skipstone and really really want to try it. but
|> unfortunatly there is only a woody version :( is there any way to get
|> skipstone for a potato system?

I have Skipstone running fine on my potato system, and I really like
it.

I installed Mozilla from Debian (M18-3 in stable), and then I
installed the pre-compiled binary available at the Skipstone web-site
(skipstone-0.6.1-bin) in /usr/local. I've not had any problems so far.

I needed this in .bash_profile:

export MOZILLA_5_HOME=/usr/lib/mozilla

so that skipstone knew where to look for the parts of Mozilla that it
uses.

Jim