Re: Bug#15490: konqueror reloads page when starting xmms files
- To: debian help <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Bug#15490: konqueror reloads page when starting xmms files
- From: Daniel Borgmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:13:17 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 00111802131700.24351@ranger>
- In-reply-to: <0011170136471A.20727@faure>
- References: <200011160228501.SM01472@Hermes.synnet.ag> <20001116180351.A6079@tdyc.com> <0011170136471A.20727@faure>
> > this happens really often, but i never managed to reproduce it. i watch a
> > webpage in konqueror. then i start a new mp3 file in xmms and konqueror
> > reloads.
> Aliens took over your computer ? :-)
> Sorry, this doesn't make sense. A reload is triggered by F5, a click on the
> reload button, or ... well, that's all, for webpages.
ok, i figured out that it's not really a reload. sometimes it loads slightly
differnt urls, and often not existing ones. it's just as if konqueror would
load a new page (but most it's exactly that one, i'm currently viewing)
> Anyway, recompile with debug output (i.e. no flags passed to configure)
> and tell me if anything appears in the terminal where you started
> konqueror, when this happens.
recompile??? the debian installation runs just fine right now, i hope i can
avoid this :-)
the problem happend with my prior mandrake installation too, i never got rid
of it, but i thought it would be too "mysterious" to post a bug report (and
you gave me right ;). i never was able to reproduce this bug, although it's
happening quite often. this is mysterious too, it NEVER happens when i think
about it. it always surprises me.
for some more detail: it happens exactly after i've opened a new file in xmms
with doubleclicking it in the gtk file dialog. it never happened when i
selected the file using the ok button, but maybe it's just this "when i think
about it" mysterium.