exim trouble

I am no longer able to receive mail from my ISP.  This is a sudden
occurence, and due to no intentional action on my part.  I'm attaching
the mainlog file in the hope that someone can give me some advice
regarding what to check.  Exim is running as a daemon.

mainlog>
2000-11-17 18:28:12 unexpected disconnection while reading SMTP data from localhost [127.0.0.1]

I'll check the mailing list archives to see if this message finds its way
to the list.  (My browser works)

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
	Russ