Re: is possible mp3?

Of course, mp3 is a lossy format. So, every time you re-compress the mp3 it will
sound a little worse. However, since mp3's sound pretty good to start with, one
re-compression shouldn't sound much different:)

A better solution would be to squeeze the audio directly into the file. I don't
know if such a solution exists though, or is even possible.

Scott