Re: X4 and DRI

Im using a voodoo5 5500.

I think i have seen this mentioned elsewhere, the problem is the dri kernel module is
a different version from what the X server expects . A bit like mixing kernel modules
with a different kernel :).
I started playing with X4, shortly before they came into woody so i have the X server
sources and compile my own from the source. Im not sure if they are included in debs
??.

The place to check out would be dri.sourceforge.net follow the links you will find
some mail lists.

cheers