Re: installing netscape

Neither navigator nor communicator are part of Debian proper, so won't be
on the CDs--they're not DFSG free, so are in the non-free section
(which is not officially supported by or officially part of Debian).  Some
vendors include a non-free CD, but a good portion do not.  Once you set up
apt for ftp/http, assuming you answered the non-free question in setup so
that you could get non-free, just apt-get it.

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare