Re: arping

looks like in woody the package is iputils-ping

from

http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=arping&case=insensitive&version=unstable&arch=i386&directories=yes

nate

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Burton Windle wrote:

burton >I'm trying to find the cool util arping on my woody box, with little
burton >luck. I tried searching the package list on the Debian website, as well as
burton >using apt-cache.
burton >
burton >Does a Debianized version of arping exist? If not, can someone point me to
burton >info on how to .deb a program, and how to submit it?
burton >
burton >--
burton >Burton Windle				burton@fint.org
burton >Linux: the "grim reaper of innocent orphaned children."
burton >          from /usr/src/linux/init/main.c:1384
burton >
burton >
burton >--
burton >Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null
burton >

:::
http://www.aphroland.org/
http://www.linuxpowered.net/
aphro@aphroland.org
8:34pm up 62 days, 5:52, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00