Simple question

Sorry, I am a newbie in debian mailing lists...
Is debian-user a good place to ask questions about usability/problems with
woody? or there is another place?. I am subscribed to debian-testing but it
does not appear to have any traffic...

Anyway, I am in woody cause of kde2. However, my current graphics hardware
(ViRGE GX/2 + SMP) seems not to be supported very well by XFree 4.0. I would
like to maintain the previous release of XFree (3.3.6) but the problems are:

1º KDE2 _depends_ on XFree > 4.0 ¿Is this dependence correct? I kept back the
xserver-svga 3.3.6 and KDE2 runs fine but dselect gets crazy.
2º It is planned in woody to support the old version of XFree?. Now there is
only a xserver-common-v3 incompatible with most X packages.

Thanks,
--
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0