X on 3DLabs Oxygen VX1 card?

Hello all,

I just installed Debian on a machine at work today.  I didn't install
a lot of bells and whistles, but I did try to install X on it.  I say
"try" because neither the XF86_3DLabs nor the XF86_SVGA servers would
work (the SVGA server managed to give me a 320x204 display, but I
don't really call that working).  I ended up using the VGA16 server at
640x480.  This on a nice card with 32 MB of VRAM!

This is a relatively new, relatively high-end, non-consumer card, so I
wouldn't be surprised if it is not very well supported by XFree86, but
I was wondering if anyone had gotten this card to work?

Having X on this machine isn't really necessary, since it's more of a
server.  I just thought it would be nice ;)

=wl
--
Albert ``Willy'' Lee, Emacs user, game programmer
"They call me CRAZY - just because I DARE to DREAM of a RACE of