Re: Okay who's this "H.C.Hsiang" <hchsiang@tpts4.seed.net.tw>?

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 02:58:28AM -0800, vijay@linuxfreemail.com wrote:
> BTW how many of you on this list use multiple oses on your desktop and which ones do you use and for what purposes. That should be an interesting one...:)
Well, due to limited resources I still dual-boot this machine, though I
only go to M$ for games, DVD movies and the odd occasion where I want to
look at a web site that insists on using java/shockwave/whatever that
causes netscape to lose it. As soon as I get it together enough for 3
maybe more machines, I'll have a Linux firewall, Linux
workstation/server and a Windows box for those awkward moments.

Cheers,
Tom

--
As you grow older, you will still do foolish things, but you will do them
with much more enthusiasm.