Re: Debian and stormix

If you wish your boxes to converge, sure.  Stormix and Debian use
different repositories, but the same syntax in sources.list.  That, and
Stormix uses different distribution names (hail, rain, etc. vice potato,
woody, etc.).  Basically, if you put Debian sources.list lines in a
Stormix box's sources.list, eventually you'll have a box that's
indistinguishable from a Debian box and vice versa, but there is nothing
stopping you from doing it if that's what you want.

--
<a mailto:galt@inconnu.isu.edu>Who is John Galt?</a>

	-- Ferenc Mantfeld