Re: Quick Q: Kernel compiling gcc295/gcc272?

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've gotten a coupple getting back to me
saying I do it and I've had no problems. I was looking for someone who knows
why Debian wrote that up and if the problem's been resolved so it's no
longer the case... I don't want to have to recompile if I don't have to. Do
you know why it's ok now?

Jonathan