Re: Okay who's this "H.C.Hsiang" <hchsiang@tpts4.seed.net.tw>?

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 12:13:51AM -0500, Casey Henderson wrote:
> I don't know who it is but I've already caught the stupid virus.  I'm
> not using Outlook, but being the fool that I am, I accidently ran his
> attachment, and it screwed up the file associations in Windows.
> Basically it associates .exe files with a nonexistant program so that
> when you try to run a program it won't work.  I had to reinstall
> Windows.  I didn't lose anything, but it was a pain in the arse and a
> waste of 45 minutes of my time.  Geez.

hmm. you coulda spent it installing debian.
now THAT woulda been productive!

--
There are only two places in the world where time takes
precedence over the job to be done.  School and prison.

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/

volunteer to document your experience for next week's
newbies -- http://www.eGroups.com/messages/newbieDoc