Re: Installing KDE2

On Tuesday 14 November 2000 17:27, Rogelio E. Castillo Haro wrote:
> Hi Tim, and all others.
>
> Yes, your're right, with apt-get will be better,
> but the sources.list line isn't work.
>
> I read that the person who support the package in his webpage says that
> package won't be accesible for personal reasons.
> If you know another site to use with apt-get, be my guess and I'll be glad
> to know it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rogelio

Actually, that refers to some other package.  His kde2 distribution site
works fine.  Use this line you /etc/apt.sources

deb http://kde.tdyc.com stable kde2

... assuming you're running potato.

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.