pop3 mail server

Hello,

I want to configure my computer as a pop3 mail server. I have installed
qpopper, and it works fine for fetching mail, but when I try to send an
email to that server, the message never arrives and the mailer deamon
(with which I sent the email) responds that there is no user.

So when I try to:
mailto sebastia@popserver.nl

the mailerdeamon responds 'no such user: sebastia'.

Is there some option in qpopper that sould be enabled, must there be
installed another daemon or another package or something?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan