Re: newbiedoc at intranets.com -- bad dog?

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 03:18:20PM -0600, will trillich wrote:
> and here everything seemed to be perfect... until...
>
> fooey. intranets.com is windo~1-based and relies heavily
> on cookies and javascript. if enough of you have trouble
> getting in, we'll have to look for another venue; but
> right now, we've got ten volunteers so far (excluding
> me). so the success rate looks good so far--
>
> can't wait to see what we come up with! newbie docs galore!
>
> if anyone has a suggestion for a better (read "less
> windont friendly, more linux savvy") collaboration site,
> lemme know!

This just posted to debian-devel:

G'day,
  After a fair bit of work, the Debian FAQ-o-matic is back up at
    http://www.debian.org/cgi-bin/fom

    I have plenty to do already so I'm looking for people to maintain
    various
    bits of the fom.  If you would like to do so, email me at
    csmall@debian.org

     -  Craig

I'd say that it is just about perfect: has a debian.org address, is on a
debian machine, looks fine in a text-only browser, no javascript, etc.

Chris