newbiedoc at intranets.com -- bad dog?

and here everything seemed to be perfect... until...

fooey. intranets.com is windo~1-based and relies heavily
on cookies and javascript. if enough of you have trouble
getting in, we'll have to look for another venue; but
right now, we've got ten volunteers so far (excluding
me). so the success rate looks good so far--

can't wait to see what we come up with! newbie docs galore!

if anyone has a suggestion for a better (read "less
windont friendly, more linux savvy") collaboration site,
lemme know!

--
There are only two places in the world where time takes
precedence over the job to be done.  School and prison.

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/

volunteer to document your experience for next week's
newbies -- http://newbiedoc.intranets.com/