Question and goodbye...

Hi...

Just to ask you a question: is there a way to specify which users may start
the X window system? The Xserver file in /etc/X11 allows you to limit the
access to X only to users on the Console, but is there a way of doing this
on a user base? I still want my users to be able to use the X clients with
a server on other machine.. I just want to limit the access to X11R6 on my
machine...

Just another thing... I'm unsubscribing debian-user.. The traffic is too
much for me to be able to read any of it... I'm thinking of subscribing the
digest version of the list.. Is it any good???

Thanks...

Regards, sena...

--
sena@decoy.ath.cx