ipchains question

Hi all.

I have a linux box running ipchains and masquerading my inetrnal network.
I have subnet of real IP. The router is connected to the hub so the REAL subnet is before the firewall, so I can't protect it. I'm thinking in add an eth to the linux box and connect the router (with a cross UTP) to eth0, and connect eth1 (with real IP) and eth2 (with masqued IP) to the hub. The question is how configure ipchains and if it is possible to work or I have to add another tool to my linux box to handle this configuration?

Thanks all and sorry for my english!

--
:%s/Micros~1/GNU\/Linux/g^M
:wq!