Re: tnt2 vanta and dell 21"

I've been though this with a Vanta. The Nvidia source is for 3.3.5 I
believe, otherwise you have the binaries (with stringent license). The
binary driver is unstable & liable to crash & burn with slight provocation
eg. ctrl-alt-Fx to a text console, or simply dying on startup.

Paul Sims (wulfie@wulfric7.co.uk)
SpireLUG - the Chesterfield Linux User Group
www.spirelug.org.uk