Re: Keyboard problems with xfree86 4.0.1

Hi Helgi,

Currently I use the "dk" keyboard layout with some defects. I've had a
look at the various files in /usr/lib/X11/xkb, but haven't "really"
found anything different between "dk" and "no" versions of any files. So
I don't understand why I get the error message in the log. Anyway, I
just haven't had the time to look any further at this problem; so if you
or anyone else finds a solution to this, I would like to hear about it.

Have also sent a message on the xfree newbie list; no reply yet.

Cheers,
--
PhD student   http://www.item.ntnu.no/~meling/
Hein Meling    mailto:Hein.Meling@item.ntnu.no