Re: DRI diff in phase2v30 and offical?

In my setup, I had DRI working, and everything was fine with phase2ver30.
I shutdown X (gdm actually, which took X with it) then did a dist-upgrade
(which grabbed the offical Xf4 debs).  When it was done downloading and
installing, I just started up gdm again, and DRI was broken (X says it
finds a 3Dfx Avenger, but it needs a Voodoo3 [which I have]).

--
Burton Windle				burton@fint.org
Linux: the "grim reaper of innocent orphaned children."