Re: DRI diff in phase2v30 and offical?

  yes, I am in similar situation, the DRI does not work (X 4.0.1, voodoo
3), the rest seems to work OK (I didn't do much testing).

  what's the reason? is it just a minor thing that's going to be fixed
soon or is it missing or?

  card is recognized:

(II) TDFX: Driver for 3dfx Banshee/Voodoo3 chipsets: 3dfx Banshee,
        3dfx Voodoo3, 3dfx Voodoo5

  however:

(EE) TDFX(0): DRI requires Voodoo3 or later, disabling DRI.

  ???

	erik