Re: New X Server crashes

  I have the same problem. what kind of DNS issues? I can ping
localhost, jojda (which is my hostanme), 127.0.0.1 just fine...

  also, sometime when I restarted X (the old 3.x) when using xdm, it
would take a long time (minutes!) to restart. but never when it was
started for the first time...

  any more specific/other ideas?

	erik