Q: Can E menu use console commands?- Answered w/Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. I've completely comfortable with E's menus, I
just couldn't seem to pass it a direct shell command. Anyway, I thought I
had the right command, someone on the list kindly echoed it, and when I
retyped it another time it worked... E menus did that to me before. A
seemingly flawless line will just not run. You retype it as is on the line
below and it runs. You then delete the previous line. Go figure?

I'm going to forward this to Debian so no one else answers. Thanks again.

Jonathan