Re: Which editor for programming?

> While I'm trying not to buy into Yet Another Editor Holywar, my
> favourite EMACS backronym (found in some file that comes with the EMACS
> distribution, I believe) is:

why not a holy war? i always find them interesting, because when people sit
down and advocato what they're interested in, the opponents of their arguments
usually learn something. if they're not nit-wits. :o)

the backronym like you mentioned below is amusing to as a fellow vim user. but
in all reality most of us hear have failed to deliver much useful advice to
the original poster, outside of 'this is bad, use what i use'

--
Damien <bitwise@repose.cx>