Printer & DOC's

Hi!

I need to configure my printer (Epson Stylus Color 640) in Potato but I
can't figure out howto do that, there's no doc's on that and not one
word in 'Learning Debian GNU/Linux either, neither do I find the program
'xconfig' to get the right module (potato didn't want to install lp
during the main installation process). So the queation is; how do I
install and configure printer in Debian 2.2?

Another question is; is there a friendly program for reading all the
HOWTO's and FAQ's in a convenient manner?

Thank's,
Helgi Örn

--
*** Helgi Örn ** hel@linux.nu***