Re: Lilo and vga=mode Question

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 09:57:55PM -0500, David Bellows wrote:
> The numbers in the second column are in hex.  The proper way to specify
> hex for lilo would be (for you specifically):
> vga=0x0122

is there any way to change the console resolution after boot?

or are we stuck with a microso~1 - like 'windont has detected
that you moved your mouse; would you like to reboot now?'

--
There are only two places in the world where time takes
precedence over the job to be done.  School and prison.

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/