Re: how to test hardware acceleration / GL / utahglx?

"Krzys" == Krzys Majewski <majewski@cs.ubc.ca> writes:

>> > Finally, I've got some utahglx debs > installed, how do I test
>> whether the hardware acceleration is > working?  >> chris
>>
>> Run a demo that uses textures (almost always runs painfully slow
>> using software rendering).

> Exactly. Like what? -chris

If you have 'mesademos' installed, try compiling and running 'spectex'
or 'texcyl'.  Multi-texturing ought to bring any software renderer to
its knees.

=wl

--
Albert ``Willy'' Lee, Emacs user, game programmer
"They call me CRAZY - just because I DARE to DREAM of a RACE of