Re: LI at boot after making \boot reiserfs

touche.

I recall someone on the -boot list posting about
an unofficial rescue+reiserfs disk ( intended
for install, but sure would help in this case ).

check out this thread, mentions that lilo
will handle a reiserfs /boot with the -notail
option ( next in thread )

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0010/msg00195.html

I don't see a link, maybe email the author.